WKJY OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Disney Wonder VIP Contest
Disney Cruise Line
As of 2/14/13
- ELIGIBILITY. No purchase is necessary to enter, and all contests on WKJY-FM are open to all persons age 18 and over, unless otherwise specified in contest-specific rules. Employees and families of Connoisseur Media, its affiliates, other radio stations, record companies, and participating sponsors and their affiliates are not eligible.
- GENERAL PRIZE INFORMATION. One winner per household per thirty (30) days. Winners of prizes valued at more than six hundred dollars ($600) must wait a total of six (6) months before becoming eligible to win additional prizes from WKJY-FM. Qualifiers must reside or be employed within the geographic listening area of WKJY-FM. Prize winners must present valid identification and proof of age to claim prize. Winner is subject to state, local, and federal taxes where applicable. If for any reason the winner is unable to utilize the prize on the dates given, subsequent draws will be made until a qualified winner is drawn. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitute prizes will be awarded under any circumstances. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. Prizes may be claimed at least twenty-four (24) hours after winning, and within thirty (30) days, at 234 Airport Plaza Boulevard, Suite 5, Farmingdale, NY 11735. Pick-up hours are Business Days, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. In the event of any disagreement regarding contestants, winners or qualification of winners, or adequacy or value of the prize, the decision of Connoisseur Media shall remain final. All prizes will be awarded. Prize winners must sign hold harmless and indemnity agreement, agreeing to hold WKJY-FM, its licensee, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest. Void where prohibited.
- RELEASE. By entering a contest on WKJY-FM, each participant in the contest, including all winners, acknowledge that WKJY-FM and Connoisseur Media will have the right to reproduce, publicize, and broadcast his or her name, likeness, and all matters incidental thereto without compensation. Anytime the on-air studio is called, it is assumed by the caller that the phone call is being recorded and may be broadcast. The caller grants permission to WKJY to broadcast the call or record the call for later broadcast
- CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES. All rules specific to individual contests are created by WKJY-FM Management, and its legal council if necessary. Decision of Connoisseur Media management with regard to rules, specifications, qualifiers, winners, and prizes, is final.
- How to play:
- Contestants must visit www.KJOY.com and follow the links to enter to win.
- Many will enter, one (1) will win the Grand Prize.
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive: A Disney Cruise Line Vacation Package for 4 persons including:
- One (1) seven (7) night Alaska Disney Wonder Cruise Lines Vacation from Vancouver, CA.
- The 7-Night Alaskan Disney Wonder Cruise shall consists of the following:
- A seven (7) night Alaskan Cruise on the Disney Wonder leaving from Vancouver, CA for four (4) persons and includes:
- One (1) stateroom aboard Disney Wonder, maximum occupancy four (4) people
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major US gateway airport closest to the winner’s residence and Vancouver International Airport if the winner resides outside 200 miles of Vancouver, CA.
- All meals onboard the Cruise Ship, excluding Palo
- Round trip ground transportation from Vancouver International Airport
- Government taxes and Fees as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website.
- Items not part of the vacation package:
- Shore excursions, travel insurance, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, nursery charges, local and long distance telephone calls, ship to shore communications including Internet, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental expenses, additional tips and gratuities, income and other taxes, transportation between winner’s home and port, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
- Grand Prize Cuise Package is valued at $7765.92
- Vacation must be taken by May 27, 2103.
- Vacation is for the winner and three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult of the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not travelling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by a parent or legal guardian prior embarkation of the Disney Cruise Line terminal.
- Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line. Travel may not occur during ship black-out periods.
- Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
- Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
- Winner and companions are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the guests responsibility to check w/ their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the US National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
- Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited.
- Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and person’s residing in such immediate family members’ household) of sponsor, Disney Destinations, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertsing, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
- In the event the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), WKJY's delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as WKJY awarding the prize to the winner. WKJY shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. WKJY shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto
- These are the official contest rules of WKJY-FM. These rules may be subject to change without notice if necessary to comply with the Telecommunications Act of 1996, rules and regulations of the FCC, or any applicable law.
For a free copy of these rules, or a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
234 Airport Plaza Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735